Saturday, July 4, 2009

That's not what they mean by water weight...

"For the heck of it, I shall weigh myself now."

*showers*

"For the heck of it, I shall weigh myself again. ... That's five pounds more."

*blowdries*

"Much better."

Nearly done with the storage part of Hyatt-NG. I just want to be able to mass-index it, and .hgc should be set as a file format. Since that takes care of the 'geometry' of tables, the next step is coding in constraints, I think.

Weight loss efforts are... failing to make any kind of logical sense. Yesterday, I lost way more weight than I was trying for. We'll see how that all works out. (*Gets mobbed by angry female friends*)

Hell, if I lose another ten pounds, I might go for five more, just to fuck with stuff.

Anyway, I've yet to get the pad working, though dad believes that the modification he's had me do should eliminate noise. Then, I might want to switch back to capacitance instead of shorting myself across the detection circuit. (However, I'd like to do so in a way that avoids slippage.) Also, some of the velcro ripped up the yoga mat, and we've yet to superglue it back together.

Oh, also: tomorrow, plan to work on getting the tower to dual-boot, if the weather is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment